[R] Date read correctly from CSV, then reformatted incorrectly by R

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 23 09:40:28 CET 2021

It reads other formats _if you specify them_. After all, no computer (or human) can tell whether 11/03/1959 is November 3 or March 11 without further hinting. So it tries the two ISO-like formats and leaves other cases for the user.

-pd

--
Peter Dalgaard, Professor,
Phone: (+45)38153501