[R] Fwd: Package is not available for this version of R.

Fri Nov 26 19:39:57 CET 2021

Anyone could write a function named prob.def1, and it is not part of base R so it is off-topic here and there is no way for people on this list to definitively know the answer. As far as Google can tell me it is not from CRAN either. OP should go talk to whoever wrote this code.