[R] Question about Rfast colMins and colMaxs

Tue Nov 30 23:26:24 CET 2021

... but Rfast is *not* a "standard" package, as the rest of the PG
excerpt says. So contact the maintainer and ask him/her what they
think the best practice should be for their package. As has been
pointed out already, it appears to differ from the usual "read it in
as a data frame" procedure.

Bert