[R] Rename variables starting with digits

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 5 18:25:46 CEST 2021

Hi Anne,
It would be helpful to include at least part of behavioral_df for people to
understand the issue better.
Please do the following in R and post the output.

dput( head( behavioral_df) )

Also, set your email to plain text as HTML is stripped from emails on this
list.

Best,
Eric