[R] I'd like to request that my R CRAN package is not tested on Solaris OS

lampros mouselimis mou@e||m|@|@mpro@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 22 20:07:32 CEST 2021

Thank you all for your answers,

I'll give it a try using both valgrind (on linux) and the rhub's linux gcc
Address Sanitizers (Asan). I've already used rhub to test the package on
the Solaris OS but it didn't give any error (it seems to me that the
configurations between CRAN and rhub differ).

Lampros