[R] create mean ksvm model

Sat Oct 23 23:42:09 CEST 2021

You appear to be bombarding the list with statistics questions. Please note
per the posting guide linked below:

"*Questions about statistics:* The R mailing lists are primarily intended
for questions and discussion about the R software. However, questions about
statistical methodology are sometimes posted. If the question is well-asked
and of interest to someone on the list, it *may* elicit an informative
up-to-date answer."

So you should not be surprised if you do not receive any responses. You
*may* do better posting such questions on Cross Validated:
https://stats.stackexchange.com/ .

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."