[R] generate average frame from different data frames

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Oct 24 00:08:44 CEST 2021

Hi Luigi,
I may be missing the point, but:

matrix((z1+z2+z3)/3,ncol=10)

gives you the mean rating for each item, and depending upon what
distribution you choose, the confidence intervals could be calculated
in much the same way.

Jim