[R] Error with RMySQL

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 28 09:55:06 CEST 2021

Hi Ashim,
I was out for a while. I would first try to restart MySQL, then if
that didn't fix it, try logging in as root and accessing the database.
While I can't debug this at a distance, I'm pretty sure that the
database thinks that you aren't authorized to access it. If the
restart works, your problem is solved. If you have to log in as root,
it's more difficult to know how this happened.

Jim