[R] Need help to print matrix with element and position

Thu Oct 28 11:39:20 CEST 2021

Hello,

With no loops:

cbind(
   row = c(t(row(mat_1))),
   col = c(t(col(mat_1))),
   mat_1 = as.numeric(t(mat_1))
)

If the matrix entries are not numeric, use cbind.data.frame. This will
keep the row and column numbers as numbers, the default cbind method
would coerce them to the class of mat_1's elements.

cbind.data.frame(
   row = c(t(row(mat_1))),
   col = c(t(col(mat_1))),
   mat_1 = c(t(mat_1))