[R] R vs Numpy

Catherine Walt w@|t @end|ng |rom purp|eem@||@com
Fri Oct 29 09:14:21 CEST 2021

Thanks for Avi. and all other people's helps.

I am using Numpy primarily for machine learning, for example, Keras tasks can use Numpy heavily.

Now I got a task to analyze the BIO data, for which the Prof tell me R is better.
So I am looking into R. and I was just serious if Numpy can handle the BIO data well?

Regards
Cathy