[R] Error in dis[sppInSample,sppInSample]:subscript out of bounds

Zhao Shanshan @@zh@o19 @end|ng |rom out|ook@com
Sun Oct 31 16:57:37 CET 2021

Hi, I have the same problem, can you tell me how to solve it?

Hello,

I am new to R and am encountering an error message that I cannot find a solution for.

I am attempting to calculate MPD (mean pairwise distance), without weighting for abundance, with a community species list and a phylogenetic tree in newick format with branch lengths.

I have read in both list and tree .txt files and calculated PD without any problem.

To calculate MPD I have entered:>MPD1=mpd(list,cophenetic(tree))

Error:Error in dis[sppInSample, sppInSample] : subscript out of bounds

Thank you for you helpCheersMarion.

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]