[R] How to globally convert NaN to NA in dataframe?

Andrew Simmons @kw@|mmo @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 2 15:29:54 CEST 2021

Hello,

I would use something like:

x <- c(1:5, NaN) |> sample(100, replace = TRUE) |> matrix(10, 10) |>
as.data.frame()
x[] <- lapply(x, function(xx) {
    xx[is.nan(xx)] <- NA_real_
    xx
})

This prevents attributes from being changed in 'x', but accomplishes the
same thing as you have above, I hope this helps!