[R] Splitting a data column randomly into 3 groups

AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa @boue|m@k@r|m1962 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 3 03:51:20 CEST 2021

Sorry, please forget about it. I believe that I am very serious when I
posted my question.

with thanks
abou

*AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa, PhD*

*Professor, Statistics and Data Science*
*Graduate Coordinator*

*Department of Mathematics and Statistics*
*University of Southern Maine*