[R] ggsave() with width only

Mon Sep 6 16:44:25 CEST 2021

I don't always use rmarkdown to write papers either, but you can capture figures from it. I avoid hand editing figures like the plague of irreproducibility. But sometimes you get stuck in an approach... I cannot answer your original post, but wanted to point out that it may not actually be necessary to answer it if you change your approach.