[R] How to remove all rows that have a numeric in the first (or any) column

Wed Sep 15 05:32:02 CEST 2021

An atomic column of data by design has exactly one mode, so if _any_ values are non-numeric then the entire column will be non-numeric. What does

str(VPN_Sheet1$HVA)

tell you? It is likely either a factor or character data.