[R] error with dbFD function in FD library

Wed Sep 15 22:28:36 CEST 2021

The posting guide, linked below (please read it!), says:

"For questions about functions in standard packages distributed with R
(see the FAQ Add-on packages in R), ask questions on R-help.
If the question relates to a contributed package , e.g., one
downloaded from CRAN, try contacting the package maintainer first. You
can also use find("functionname") and
packageDescription("packagename") to find this information. Only send
such questions to R-help or R-devel if you get no reply or need
further assistance. This applies to both requests for help and to bug
reports."

So your query is inappropriate here. I think you should try the
r-sig-ecology list -- or the maintainer -- instead.

However, I will make a totally ignorant guess (so feel free to
ignore): your data have linear dependencies which reduce its effective
dimensionality. If this is (approximately?) correct, your data cannot
support the analyses that you are trying to do.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."