[R] Problem with plotmat package

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 16 03:39:03 CEST 2021

Hi H,
Looking at your example and the help page, it looks to me as though
the plot is consistent with the "A" matrix:

 Oz
    Rain Nice
Rain 0.25 0.75
Nice 0.60 0.40

# help page
A  - square coefficient matrix, specifying the links (rows=to, cols=from).

In your plot (attached):
Rain (col) goes to Rain (row) 0.25
Rain (col) goes to Nice (row) 0.6
Nice (col) goes to Nice (row) 0.4
Nice (col) goes to Rain (row) 0.75

This is a bit confusing, but it seems to do what it says it does.

Jim