[R] adding results to plot

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 17 02:31:27 CEST 2021

Hi Petr,
The hard part is the names for the data frame that addtable2plot requires:

set.seed(753)
res <- shapiro.test(rnorm(100))
library(plotrix)
plot(0,0,type="n",axes=FALSE)
addtable2plot(0,0,data.frame(element=names(res)[1:2],
  value=round(as.numeric(res[1:2]),3)),xjust=0.5,
  title=res$method)

There is probably a way to get blank names with data.frame(), but I gave up.

Jim