[R] ReadItem: Error

Jeff Reichman re|chm@nj @end|ng |rom @bcg|ob@|@net
Sat Sep 18 23:30:53 CEST 2021

> infoRDS("climate_raster.rds")
$version
[1] 2

$writer_version
[1] "3.5.0"

$min_reader_version
[1] "2.3.0"

$format
[1] "xdr"

-----Original Message-----
From: Bert Gunter <bgunter.4567 using gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2021 11:40 AM
To: reichmanj using sbcglobal.net
Cc: R-help <R-help using r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [R] ReadItem: Error

Did you try infoRDS() ?  It **may** tell you something useful, though it cannot tell you whether the file is corrupted or not. If you post its results here, someone **may** be able to tell you something informative.

That's all I got.

Bert Gunter

"The trouble with having an open mind is that people keep coming along and sticking things into it."