[R] problem solution

Sun Sep 19 23:04:51 CEST 2021

Hello,

datasets is a base R package of built-in data sets (sorry), not a list
of problems.
There is no solution file.

If you have course problems that use base R datasets package, please
note that according to the posting guide R-Help doesn't do homework. You
should ask your instructor/teacher or your colleagues or find other
places to get on-line help.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas