[R] readxl, read_excel: how colon (:) is read ?

Patrick Giraudoux p@tr|ck@g|r@udoux @end|ng |rom un|v-|comte@|r
Fri Apr 1 08:41:42 CEST 2022

This can be made using the TEXT (TEXTE in the French version) function
of Excel, hence:

TEXT(M2;"HH:MM")

Changes the time into text, and it can be imported from R as wanted.