[R] EFA with Complex Survey Data (Incl. Replicate Weights)

Pat Malone p@t @end|ng |rom |@rh@rbor@com
Sat Apr 2 18:22:55 CEST 2022

Lybrya,

You might have better luck on SEMNET. Responses won't necessarily be
specific to R, but that's where to find a concentration of experts on
factor analysis in a variety of contexts.

You have to have a LISTSERV account to log in, but you can follow this link
to both set up an account and then subscribe to the list.
https://listserv.ua.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=SEMNET

Pat