[R] Plotting proportions

Sun Apr 3 18:03:17 CEST 2022

... and following up on Rui's reply, assuming that the default (in R,
not RStudio) "m" is being used, I would assume that the aspect ratio
in the RStudio device depends on the layout of your windows. Also, you
might do better asking here, https://community.rstudio.com/ , than on
this list.

Bert Gunter