[R] Stack smashing again, redux.

Rolf Turner r@turner @end|ng |rom @uck|@nd@@c@nz
Mon Apr 11 11:21:04 CEST 2022

Apparently the <expletive deleted> system at the U. of Orcland refused
to transmit the file/attachment "shark.txt".  I was informed of this by
Ivan Krylov who suggested that I put this file up on my web page, and
supply the link.  I have uploaded the file; the link is:

    https://www.stat.auckland.ac.nz/~rolf/Smash/

as in a previous incarnation of this problem.  You should see a link

    Shell archive of reprex.

Right click on this link and then on "Save link as".  This should
provide the file "shark.txt" that I wanted to transmit to you.

For completeness here is a repeat of my previous message, that was
*supposed* to be accompanied by a "shark.txt" attachment until the UoA
buggered things up.  Note that I have re-attached the file "vgo.txt" to
the present email (but of course *not* the untransmittable file
"shark.txt").

--
Honorary Research Fellow
Department of Statistics