[R] Error with text analysis data

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 13 05:12:43 CEST 2022

Hi Neha,
The error message is about not having _factors_ with two or more
levels. Apart from using stringsAsFactors=FALSE (meaning that you
probably won't get any factors in "d"), your sample data doesn't look
like CSV format. Perhaps the lines have been truncated. You may get
something with stringsAsFactors=TRUE, but I don't know whether it will
be sensibler.

Jim