[R] What are the pros and cons of the various R functions and methods for conducting least median of squares regression analysis?

Sat Apr 16 20:59:43 CEST 2022

No opinion (or expertise), but I think you may have missed the most
important one, Roger Koenker's package, quantreg:

https://CRAN.R-project.org/package=quantreg

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter