[R] Model To Simulate Dice Roll

Thu Apr 21 06:30:56 CEST 2022

I believe I gave you sufficient information (the vector of dice roll
results would replace 1:36 in my example). Furthermore, this sounds
like homework, which we try not to do here. But even if it is not, I
expect you to fill in the details based on what I have provided. If I
have misunderstood your query, I am sorry: I am too lazy to go through
your long explanation. If I have understood correctly, perhaps others
will be kinder and provide you the missing details that I did not.

Bert Gunter