[R] about opening R script Chinese annotation garble problem

Mon Apr 25 16:44:12 CEST 2022

Some are, per the Posting Guide. But it can be challenging to convince your mail client to send them with the appropriate MIME settings, so attachments are generally best avoided.

Character encodings are a non-trivial challenge also... results are highly sensitive to operating-system configuration and use of "fileEncoding" and "encoding" text input options, as well as the output device support for text encodings (including thr R console/terminal). This [1] has been informative for me, though I am by no means an expert. If OP can frame the question with knowledge from that blog and include the output from the sessionInfo() function, they might get a more informative response here.

[1] https://kevinushey.github.io/blog/2018/02/21/string-encoding-and-r/