[R] von Neumann/Bartels/Serial Correlation

Nick Wray n|ckmwr@y @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 14 10:37:55 CEST 2022

Hello  Although there is info on the net about the von Neumann test -
VonNeumannTest:
Von Neumann's Successive Difference Test in DescTools: Tools for
Descriptive Statistics (rdrr.io)
<https://rdrr.io/cran/DescTools/man/VonNeumannTest.html>

I can't make the function run and it doesn't say that the VonNeumannTest()
function is ain a package.  ?VonNeumannTest yields nothing

Likewise, although there is a CRAN page for BartelsRankTest() it doesn't
work and again ?BartelsRankTest gives nothing

And again serialCorrelationTest isn't recognise although again there are
Cran pages

Can anyone point me to where I can find these functions and any info?

Thanks Nick Wray

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]