[R] Normalize GEO Data

Mon Aug 15 18:44:51 CEST 2022

You realise, I presume, that your sample size may be too small to flag
*any* genes, up or down, using p-values? ... and that at a more
fundamental level, the use of hypotheses tests and p values for any of
this is controversial? A discussion of the latter is wayyyyyy off
topic on this list, but if you care to go down that rabbit hole,
online searches should take you there.

Cheers,
Bert