[R] Fixing the size of R's Graphic Device

Christofer Bogaso bog@@o@chr|@to|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 25 21:05:00 CEST 2022

Thanks.

But this is woking upto some number

For example

options(device=function()windows(width=303,height=354,xpos=-5,ypos=9))
graphics.off()
plot(1:10)

and

options(device=function()windows(width=303,height=394,xpos=-5,ypos=9))
graphics.off()
plot(1:10)

do not change the height of device