[R] confidence intervals

Bogdan Tanasa t@n@@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 29 02:55:02 CEST 2022

Hi David,

Thank you for your comments, and feed-back message. I am very happy to
learn from the experience of the people on R mailing list, and without any
doubt, I am very thankful to you and to everyone for sharing their
knowledge. I do apologize for any confusion that I have created unwillingly
with my previous email.

About my previous email related to the confidence intervals: indeed I have
posted the question with a detailed description on stackoverflow, and the
link is listed below.

I have to admit that I have been in rush willing to have the suggestions of
R-help members by Monday (if that would have been possible), as I have to
make a decision at the beginning of this week on whether I need to re-code
the shell script in R. I have a deadline on Wed. The script itself is less
important per se, I have included it just to point our the origin of my
question.

I do certainly respect the principles of online R-help community, and I
would very much appreciate if I could have your advice on the following :
shall a "R code related emergency" arise, would it be acceptable to post
the question on stackoverflow with the corresponding data tables and
detailed code, and to refer the posting on R-help mailing list ?

If it is acceptable at least for a single email, and if you do not mind, I
could mention the link to stackoverflow, inviting our members to read it,
shall they be comfortable with this topic.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73507697/confidence-intervals-of-a-biological-assay?noredirect=1#comment129816241_73507697

Thanks a lot, have  a good week !

~ Bogdan

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73507697/confidence-intervals-of-a-biological-assay?noredirect=1#comment129816241_73507697