[R] datatable using dt not able to print background colors

CALUM POLWART po|c1410 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Dec 17 09:27:56 CET 2022

I don't think this is an R issue, it's a HTML tables issue // browser issue.

There are some hacks using background image (not R specific).

BUT before you do any of this... Consider if colour is your answer!  8% of
males are colour blind, so your table isn't as accessible as you may think
it is. That's before you get to people who print in B&W etc