[R] Repeatability Analysis of Ordinal Data

Tue Feb 1 16:34:24 CET 2022

Package-specific questions for non-standard packages (see
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/FAQ/R-FAQ.html#Add-on-packages-in-R for
the list of current standard packages) are generally off topic here
per the posting guide (linked below). It is suggested there that you
contact the package maintainer (?maintainer) for such questions.

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."