[R] SDLC methodology for R and Data science......

akshay kulkarni @k@h@y_e4 @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Sun Feb 13 17:33:12 CET 2022

dear members,
                         I am Stock trader and using R for research.

Until now I was coding very haphazardly, but recently I stumbled upon the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which introduced me to principled software design. I am college dropout and don't have in depth knowledge in Software Engineering principles. However, now, I want to go in a structured manner.

I googled for a SDLC method (like XP, AGILE and WATERFALL) that suits the R programming language and specifically for data science, but was bootless. Do you people have any idea on which software engineering methodology to use in R and data science, so that I can code efficiently and in a structured manner? The point to note, with regards to R, is that statistical ANALYSIS sometimes takes very little code as compared to other programming languages. Any SDLC method for these types of analysis, besides, rigorous scripting with R?

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
AKSHAY M KULKARNI

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]