[R] SDLC methodology for R and Data science......

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Feb 15 17:56:08 CET 2022

Bert Gunter writes:
>> 1. This dialogue should be taken offlist imo.

Akshay, I think you asked a great question and I was looking forward
to seeing the answers.
After reading Bert's comment I checked the posting guide for this list
and I see that a better fit for your question would be the r-devel
list.

Best,
Eric