[R] How to set colors, axis gap, and free scale in ggplot?

Ron Crump r@e@crump @end|ng |rom w@rw|ck@@c@uk
Tue Feb 22 15:35:44 CET 2022

What error?
Those are warning messages to do with your call to geom_bar. I've never
used geom_bar in that way, I'd create my summaries independently of
the graphing, so can't comment on how it should be used.

This simple example works fine for me:
```
library(ggplot2)
data(iris)
ggplot(iris) +
     geom_point(aes(x = Sepal.Width, y = Sepal.Length)) +
     facet_wrap(~ Species, nrow = 1) +
     theme(strip.text = element_text(size = 10,face = 'bold'))
```

Ron.