[R] saving png images and X11

Bogdan Tanasa t@n@@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 25 13:33:38 CET 2022

Dear all,

I am using a R package that renders the png images. As I am running the
command below in a script, I would like to avoid the error below and still
be able to save the images. How shall I do it ?

> ChIPQCreport(SAMPLE, +              reportName = paste(ENTRY, "ChIPQC", sep="."), +              reportFolder = paste(ENTRY, "ChIPQCreport", sep="."))
Saving 7 x 7 in image
Error in png_dev(..., res = dpi, units = "in") : X11 is not available

Shall I add the option :

options(bitmapType='cairo')

the png images are skipped and not saved on the disk. Thanks a lot,

Bogdan

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]