[R] Connect R with Ensemble Rest API to fetch variations

William Michels wjm1 @end|ng |rom c@@@co|umb|@@edu
Tue Jan 4 04:16:47 CET 2022

Hello Anas,

You can find courses and/or training materials on the Ensembl/EBI
websites, including R code:

https://www.ebi.ac.uk/training/online/courses/ensembl-rest-api/
http://training.ensembl.org/

You can also click on individual 'Ensembl REST API Endpoints', and
find sample R code there:

http://rest.ensembl.org/

Good luck,

Bill.