[R] Error: if statement: missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

Chuck Coleman chuckco|em@n @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Thu Jan 6 19:05:59 CET 2022

I added the sink() commands to capture the output I was seeing and saw no noticeable difference.  Granted, I didn't look too hard.  Still, the code ran for the usual time before the error.  Remove the print() commands and you'll probably the error in an entirely different iteration.

Thanks for helping,
Chuck