[R] (Off-Topic) Time for a companion mailing list for R packages?

Stephen H. Dawson, DSL @erv|ce @end|ng |rom @hd@w@on@com
Thu Jan 13 14:31:01 CET 2022

Great discussion thread.

The problem is not a mailing list. The problem is the inability to
segment questions. Segment, by keyword or sub-directory (loose word) or
any other compartmentalization.

QUESTION
What other technology options are available here beyond a mailing list?

*Stephen Dawson, DSL*
/Executive Strategy Consultant/
Business & Technology
+1 (865) 804-3454