[R] (Off-Topic) Time for a companion mailing list for R packages?

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 13 22:15:42 CET 2022

Hi,
I wasn't going to contribute to this, but I've got a couple of minutes
and the morning caffeine has hit me.
My 5 Point Plan for taking life as it comes:
1) I don't like to help people, I'd rather trick them into doing it themselves.
2) I'm lazy and intolerant. If somebody wants me to do their work for
them, that's what the delete key is for.
3) I'm not omniscient (and lazy, remember). If I can't provide an
answer, see 2) above.
4) I can read most HTML messages well enough. Be thankful they're not
sending TikTok videos.
5) I've got a good memory and I still blush at some of the stupid
questions I have asked.

Jim