[R] Error in if (fraction <= 1) { : missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

Wed Jan 26 15:36:55 CET 2022

On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 15:04:51 +0100
javed khan <javedbtk111 using gmail.com> wrote:

> 4: readable_number(max_value - min_value, FALSE)
> 3: get_nice_ticks(lower_bound, upper_bound)

A quick search of CRAN code suggests that the error originates in the
following code:

https://github.com/ModelOriented/fairmodels/blob/073a502fd2210f20f43c9c6b3deb40e520ad7de1/R/helper_functions.R#L362

Use the R debugger (see ?recover, ?debug, ?browser) to find out why
`fraction` becomes NA. It could be because lower_bound == upper_bound,
or because any of them is NA, or for some other reason. We don't know,
but you can find out.

--
Best regards,
Ivan