[R] Row exclude

Sat Jan 29 06:58:29 CET 2022

As character 'polluted' entries will cause a column to be read in (via
read.table and relatives) as factor or character data, this sounds like a
job for regular expressions. If you are not familiar with this subject,
time to learn. And, yes, some heavy lifting will be required.
See ?regexp for a start maybe? Or the stringr package?

Cheers,
Bert