[R] rmoving dates from an xts object...

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothend|eck @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jul 10 20:04:29 CEST 2022

Look at the examples at the end of ?xts for more info.

  library(quantmod)
  getSymbols("AAPL")

  class(AAPL)
  ## [1] "xts" "zoo"

  range(time(AAPL))
  ## [1] "2007-01-03" "2022-07-08"

  # everything up to indicated date
  a1 <- AAPL["/2018-02-01"]

  # remove non consecutive dates
  d <- as.Date(c("2022-07-01", "2022-07-06")) # dates to remove
  a2 <- AAPL[ ! time(AAPL) %in% d ]