[R] Need panel plots by each state, comprising three columns in R

Ebert,Timothy Aaron tebert @end|ng |rom u||@edu
Tue Jul 19 21:07:56 CEST 2022

1) Please provide data that is enough similar to your real data that our answer is relevant to you.
2) Please provide any code that you have written that shows an attempt to solve the problem.
3) It sounds like you have a very specific output in mind. Possibly something that you saw and want to get something similar with your data. Please provide that.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: R-help <r-help-bounces using r-project.org> On Behalf Of Ranjeet Kumar Jha
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 9:07 AM
To: R-help <r-help using r-project.org>; R-sig-geo Mailing List <r-sig-geo using r-project.org>
Subject: [R] Need panel plots by each state, comprising three columns in R

[External Email]

Hello,

I need to draw a panel plot by each importing the attached csv data (sample panel plot attached as well). Each state should contain three columns-  wt, avg, and observed, may be represented as legend or x-axis, and y-axis should show values.
I tried doing it in ggplot in R but couldn't succeed.
Please help plotting this panel plot.

Thanks,
Ranjeet
R-help using r-project.org mailing list -- To UNSUBSCRIBE and more, see https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__stat.ethz.ch_mailman_listinfo_r-2Dhelp&d=DwICAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=9PEhQh2kVeAsRzsn7AkP-g&m=w8CWnBvjECi18ouLm7eoGpvGdE7QY5Z64EzBv2mmRj5mak8eDuHQHV6rfNOMqh4f&s=XwTpHoCasKF0UCY0Bv18mWRGjKEqq8TY_X72bey725w&e=
PLEASE do read the posting guide https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.R-2Dproject.org_posting-2Dguide.html&d=DwICAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=9PEhQh2kVeAsRzsn7AkP-g&m=w8CWnBvjECi18ouLm7eoGpvGdE7QY5Z64EzBv2mmRj5mak8eDuHQHV6rfNOMqh4f&s=TNtv-h4GV-fuOlbw4zbSr8qI90dDExP3uHxc-Heb6Pc&e=