[R] igraph: layout help

Brian Smith b@m|th030465 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 10 20:20:42 CEST 2022

Hi,

I was trying to make a network plot of this data:

============
library(igraph)
library(network)

df1 <- data.frame(from="A",to=c("B","C","D","E","F","G"),value=1)
df2 <- data.frame(from="K",to=c("L","M","N"),value=1)
df3 <- data.frame(from="A",to="K",value=3)
my.df <- rbind(df1,df2,df3)

my.graph <- graph_from_data_frame(my.df,directed = F)
plot(my.graph)

What I wanted was for nodes A to G to be very close together (touching each
other). Similarly, nodes K to N should be very close together. The
connecting edge (A to K) between these sets of points/vertices should be
the only edge visible. How should I go about doing this?

Also, how can I change the parameters (node label, node color, etc.) of the
graph?

Any help or link to documentation would be helpful. Or would

thanks!

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]