[R] A humble request regarding QAMG method in R

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Mon Jun 13 14:12:26 CEST 2022

Hallo

I tried to use your code but after about 20 minutes it still worked so I gave
up. After I kill it, there were some warnings

9: In rq.fit.sfn(D, y, rhs = a) :
  tiny diagonals replaced with Inf when calling blkfct

but I cannot decipher what it is about.

Your code is quite complicated and you hardly get any answer if you do not
specify better where are the errors and what they tell, especially if others
observe the same (long) calculation.

Use traceback() and/or debug() functions to see what is going on.
You also maybe could try to test your functions on some smaller data example.

Cheers
Petr