[R] [R-pkgs] r2rtf: Easily Create Production-Ready Rich Text Format (RTF) Table and Figure

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Fri Jun 17 01:16:32 CEST 2022

On 6/16/22 14:22, Chastkofsky, Michael via R-help wrote:
> Good afternoon.
>
> I have been using the r2rtf package to generate tables for regulatory submissions, but have encountered some difficulties in formatting. Whenever a table is longer than one page, opening the file gives an error stating that the table has become corrupted. The file then proceeds to open normally, and it doesn't look like there is a problem. Do you know what is causing this warning? Is there a way to resolve it? Thanks you for your help.

This would seem to be better addressed to the package maintainer and
when you do it might help if you offered a reproducible example.

Also Rhelp is  a plain text-only mailing list. If didn't matter here but
if you send messages with tabular data it will probably get mangled by
the HTML stripping process done by the mail server.

> Michael Chastkofsky
>

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
> --
David