[R] Rstudio cannot be loaded

Sun Jun 19 17:03:18 CEST 2022

1. This would be better posted on the RStudio help site:
https://community.rstudio.com/
(This is R-Help, not RStudio Help. RStudio and R are separate entities).

2. A standard recommendation, which may not be necessary though, would be
to delete and reload the latest version of RStudio so it can find your new
version of R.

Bert